Digital Marketing Classes
LEARN PRACTICALLY DIGITAL MARKETING FROM THE C.E.O HIMSELF
Practical Digital Marketing
26,000+ Students Trained
Our Students have learned practically Digital Marketing with Live Case Studies From Industry. Our C.E.O is expert guest faculty for Digital Marketing at Various Top B-Schools Like Sri Balaji Society , Indira Institutes , Sinhgad Institutes, IBMR , Cummins College, MMOCOE, Matrix School of Business to name a Few.We have also signed MoU’s with various Institutes.
The Oppurtunities and scope of Digital Marketing
In this module you will learn what is digital marketing, and importance of digital marketing. And you will also learn
what is web site and levels of web site, Difference between blog, portal & website.
- What is digital marketing?
- How is it different from traditional marketing?
- ROI between Digital and traditional marketing?
- Discussion on Ecommerce
- Discussion on new trends and current scenario of the world?
- Digital marketing a boon or a Bane?
- How can digital marketing be a tool of success for companies?
- Video on importance of digital marketing
- Analysis of recent info graphics released by companies about digital marketing?
- How did digital marketing help the small companies and top Inc
- Categorization of digital marketing for the business
- Diagnosis of the present website and business.
- Swot analysis of business, present website and media or promotion plan.
- Setting up vision,mission,and goals of Digital Marketing.
In this module you will learn complete about SEO (Search engine Optimization, what is On page optimization, Off
page optimization, and you also learn how to prepare a reports like- Keywords, titles, meta tags etc..
- On page optimization techniques
- Off page Optimization techniques
In this module you will learn how to do SMO (Social Media Optimization) like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblur,
Pinterest and more social media services optimization.
- Introduction to social Media Marketing
- Advanced Facebook Marketing
- Word Press blog creation
- Twitter marketing
- LinkedIn Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Social Media Analytical Tools
In this module you will learn what SME (Search Engine Marketing) is a paid tool like Google Adwords, now a days we have so many paid tools we discuss is briefly and display advertising techniques and all.
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Tools used for Search engine Marketing
- PPC /Google Adwords Tool
- Display advertising techniques
- Report generation
- Setting-up an Email Marketing Machine
- ISPs, Hosting Facility and MTA
- IP/DNS and Shared vs. Dedicated IPs
- MX Record, Whitelisting, Response Handlers and Bounces
Effective Email Content
- Creative & Copy
Customer Acquisition Strategies
- Rented List Emails
- Co-branded Emails
- Third Party Email Newsletters
- Viral Emails
- Event Triggered Emails
- House E-newsletters
Effective Creative Introducing
- CRABS- Does your Emails have Crabs?
- Email Template Model
- Best Practices
- NLP Demonstrations (Neuro Linguistic Programming) to Understand Customers Better
Nurturing & Automation
- Tools to Enhance Lead Nurturing
- Enhance Better Reach
- Analyze Behavior Patterns
- Automation and More
Resources to do situational analysis and progressive updates
- Customer Personal Toolkit
- Complete Email Marketing Worksheet
- Content Editorial Calendar
- Digital Marketing Strategy Toolkit
- Email Contact Strategy Template
- Email Campaign Calculator
- Email Marketing Health Check
- Structuring Digital Marketing Team
- Web Resources to Improve Subject lines, HTML Codes, Spam Testers and Deliverability Issues
Introduction to Automation
- What is Automation?
- How does it Work?
- What are the Benefits?
Choosing an Automation Platform
- Features & Functions Available
- What are Workflows? How to Create a Workflow?
- Most Widely Used Platforms
Simple Automation Functions from MailChimp
- Click to Reply Options – Demonstrated
- Other Features Explained
- Results – Demonstrated – Practical
You will be introduced to Affiliate Marketing, Models of Affiliate Marketing. Study how to generate and convert leads. In the session guidance to success with Affiliate marketing will be provided.
- Purpose/Where and why is Affiliate Marketing used
- Resources required to get started with Affiliate Marketing
- Top Players in the market for Affiliate Marketing
- Re-Brokering and Payout models
- Segregation of Affiliate Marketing
- Display Inventories
- Email inventories
- Campaign types (CPM, CPC, CPV, CPA etc.)
- Tracking methods
- Fraud analysis and types of fraud
- Key Optimization methods
- Budget planning
- Key Players
- Attribution Tools
- Incent vs Non-incent inventories
- Tracking Methods
- Campaign Types (CPI, CPS, CPA etc.)
- Fraud Analysis and types of fraud
- In-app events optimization
- Budget Planning
- Key Players
- Overall Affiliate Marketing Budget and strategy planning
- Facts and Current industry numbers for Affiliate Marketing industry
- Global leads and affiliate marketing programs you can join today
Attracting your potential customers into conversion funnel
- Various Ways to Build Reach Through Digital Marketing
- What are Engagement Magnets?
- How to Identify Right Set of Engagement Magnets for your Business?
- Effectiveness of Various Engagement Magnets
- Digital Reach Building Strategy Through Inbound Interest Generation
Converting your prospects into leads using emails
- What is Audience Aggregation?
- Benefits of Audience Aggregation
- How to do Audience Aggregation Through Emails
- Conversion Oriented Landing Page Design
- Investment in Landing Page
- Is it for me?
- What is it?
- Critical Concerns to Address on Landing Page
- What’s the Next Step?
- Role of Conversion
- Understanding Customer Psyche
- Conversion Optimization
- User Flow and Persuasion
- Online Persuasion
- True Meaning of Landing Page User Flow and Online Persuasion
Conversion Optimization Patterns for Engaging website Visitors
- Patterns for Engaging Website Visitors
- Pattern #1 – Pop-Ups
- Pattern #2 – Pop Under Call-to-Action
- Pattern #3 – Inside Article CTA
- What are Lifecycle Emails?
- Where do Lifecycle Emails fit in?
- Tools used for Lifecycle Emails
- Lifecycle Emails – Case Studies
- Lead Nurturing with Drip Email Marketing: Implementation
- What’s analysis?
- Is analysis worth the effort?
- Small businesses
- Medium and Large scale businesses
- Analysis vs Intuition
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Getting Started With Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works?
- Accounts, profiles and users navigation
- Google Analytics
- Basic Metrics
- The main sections of Google Analytics reports
- Traffic Sources
- Direct, referring, and search traffic
- AdWords, AdSense
Content Performance Analysis
- Pages and Landing Pages
- Event Tracking and AdSense
- Site Search
- Unique visitors
- Geographic and language information
- Technical reports
Social Media Analytics
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter Analytics
- YouTube Analytics
- Social Ad Analytics /ROI measurement
Actionable Insights and the Big Picture
- Recap of Google Analytics reports and tools
- Finding actionable insights
- Getting the organization involved
- Creating a data-driven culture
- Common mistakes analysts make
- Additional Web analytics tools
Social CRM & Analysis
- Sentiment Analysis
- Workflow Management
- Text Analytics
- AdWords Reports, Custom Reports, Custom Dimensions
- Dashboard and Segmentation
- Multi-Channel Funnels Reports
- Attribution modeling and reports
- The platform components
- The data model
- Measurement Protocol data collection
- Importing data into Google Analytics
- Reporting APIs and Report Sampling
In this module you will learn about tools for more useful to SEO, these tool used for analysis on website traffic,
keyword analysis and also you can learn Email marketing and all.
- Google Analytics
- Online Reputation Management
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Analytics
- Ad designing
Hear what others have to say...
Hear it from our satisfied students:
Whole workshop was quite learning with
realtime learnings from practical examples.
This is by far the best learning experience
one can have in field of Digital Marketing.
Was able to secure Job within
10 days of completing this course.
Thank You Sir, I owe you a big one.
I would surely recommend DIGISAS for
Digital Marketing Course.
It is helping me in my Cake Business.